|Canon aggiorna il suo Digital Photo Professional alla 3.10.1
Canon ha aggiornato alla versione 3.10.1 il suo famoso a validissimo Digital Photo Professional, conosciuto da molti come DPP. Vediamo nel dettaglio i cambiamenti.
Noto anche come DPP, è arrivato alla versione 3.10.1.
DPP è il software Canon per l'elaborazione in post-produzione dei file RAW principalmente ma anche dei file TIF.
Vediamo i cambiamenti rispetto alla versione precedente.
1. Support added for images taken with the EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D.
If using an earlier version, images take with the EOS Kiss X50 / EOS REBEL T3 / EOS 1100D, EOS Kiss X5 / EOS REBEL T3i / EOS 600D will not be supported. Please update to version 3.10 or later.
2. Additional lenses now covered by correction of lens aberration. Including overseas models, images taken with the following six lenses are now covered by lens aberration correction.
EF 8-15mm F4L USM Fisheye, EF 15mm F2.8 Fisheye, EF 300mm F2.8 II IS USM, EF 400mm F2.8 II IS USM,
EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 III (an overseas model), EF-S 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 IS II
Distortion aberration correction for images taken with fisheye lenses (EF 8-15mm F4L USM Fisheye, EF 15mm F2.8 Fisheye) enables the user to select four types of effects that are not covered by ordinary distortion correction.
Note that depending on the camera used, there are cases where images taken with applicable lenses may not be covered by aberration correction.
3. Added a function for circular masking. The new Circle option can be selected from the Ratio pull-down menu for the Trimming/angle adjustment tool. The behavior differs from when rectangles like 1:1 are selected in that selecting Circle will masking everything outside of the selected area.
4. When performing Noise Reduction processing, there were cases where the screen would momentarily turn magenta.
5. Fixed a malfunction involving PCs on which multiple versions of Photoshop are installed; there were cases where the Transfer to Photoshop command would be dimmed.
6. Fixed a malfunction in which attempting to display NR Preview while the highlight warning was displayed would cause the Preview screen to turn deep blue.
7. Fixed a malfunction that occurred if an image was overwritten by a newer version after a rating had been set; there were cases where the editing results were destroyed and the image reverted back to the settings when it was first taken.
8. Fixed a malfunction wherein white lines would appear in the displayed results if an image was displayed at 100% in the Edit Window or the Edit Image Window and the window was then scrolled.
9. Windows XP SP2 is no longer supported
If using this software in a Windows XP environment, please update Windows to Service Pack 3 before installing the software.